Updated: Jun 10
Salon Sixteen Brazilian Blowout Fact Sheet
· Brazilian Blowout is a smoothing treatment for frizzy hair. It is not a “straightener”. It can be used on hair that is fine, coarse, curly etc. It will not take away your curl! Just the frizz 😊 Some social media posts show hair that has not been rinsed, therefore it looks like it has been straightened.
· Color & Smooth the Same Day!
· Cuts blow-dry time in half!
· Great for blending extensions (helps blend natural hair with remy hair extensions for a seamless look)
· We recommend no sweaty activity, washing, swimming or wetting your hair for 1-2 day if possible. However, there is no wait time per say. These are just our recommendations.
· Be prepared to be sitting a couple of hours, it is a very lengthy treatment, but well worth the wait!
· Brazilian Blowouts typically last 3 months if using the proper shampoo/conditioner and ionic spray! Guess what? We give your first set complimentary with your treatment!!
· New growth may be mistaken for frizz.