Updated: Jun 10, 2023
Box color and bleach will leave you spotty and botched up, which will leave you worse than where you started — and potentially risk the integrity of your hair. If you use these, you may face a corrective color & spend a whole lot more than if you had your hair professionally colored.
Please don’t overdo the heat on your blow-dryers and styling appliances. Let your hair dry naturally and see how it looks. Scrunch it to find new added body and curl that you never knew existed.
Use the right hair products. We recommend color protecting shampoos and conditioners as well as a heat protecting spray before you style your hair.
Needing a touch up but not quite ready for full color: Salon Sixteen offer "To The Rescue" service. We just touch up your part lines and around your face to get you to your next service date. Can't get to the Salon? Rhonda recommends WOW Root cover up. It has many uses aside from gray coverage, it makes thinning hair look thicker by concealing a wide part receding hairline, covers gray in eyebrows, platinum can be used in part to stretch your highlights! We sell all 8 colors at Salon Sixteen.
Try not to wash your hair every day and always wear a hat while you’re out in the sun. This will ensure your existing color remains truer longer. Use a spray in UV protectant.
Call our salon today for a free color consultation!
SALON SIXTEEN 443-513-4248 | 16 Broad Street, Berlin Salon16Berlin.com
Updated: Jun 10, 2023
Salon Sixteen Brazilian Blowout Fact Sheet
· Brazilian Blowout is a smoothing treatment for frizzy hair. It is not a “straightener”. It can be used on hair that is fine, coarse, curly etc. It will not take away your curl! Just the frizz 😊 Some social media posts show hair that has not been rinsed, therefore it looks like it has been straightened.
· Color & Smooth the Same Day!
· Cuts blow-dry time in half!
· Great for blending extensions (helps blend natural hair with remy hair extensions for a seamless look)
· We recommend no sweaty activity, washing, swimming or wetting your hair for 1-2 day if possible. However, there is no wait time per say. These are just our recommendations.
· Be prepared to be sitting a couple of hours, it is a very lengthy treatment, but well worth the wait!
· Brazilian Blowouts typically last 3 months if using the proper shampoo/conditioner and ionic spray! Guess what? We give your first set complimentary with your treatment!!
· New growth may be mistaken for frizz.